Saturday, August 15, 2020

Worth It

Sure she has my clit caged....and I have no access to the key....but it's for my own good....she's assured me of that....
And yes......I am her maid in a very real sense.....I take care of her house....I take care of her clothing....I run all her errands....I serve her as best I can....
And of course I'm also her cuckold....I love to see the look of pleasure on her face when a big cock hits that place inside her that's out of my reach......every time she cums on her lover's cock fills me with joy.....and yes I do love cleaning her sweet pussy afterwards...
But most of all I love mornings like this.....where we cuddle together in bed.....we just kiss and hold each other....she whispers about how pretty I am and I just melt in her arms...I could stay like this all day.....but it takes so little to break the spell....
"Kaaren....I love you but I have to pee....."
Then we start giggling together.....and the moment is gone...but it's not the only time it has happened and the moment will come around again.....and again....and again!!!!











1 comment: