Saturday, August 1, 2020

Not True

They were my favorite panties....I loved the ruffles....and she took note of when I wore them....
"So tell me Sissy.....I see you're wearing your "special" panties today.....just who were you hoping would see you in them?"
"Just you of course Sweetheart.....I wanted to look pretty just for you...."
"It has nothing to do with my friend Ron coming over...."
"Oh no Ma'am.....I would be so embarrassed if he saw me like this...."
"You'd be pretty humiliated if I invited him in and walked him in here and showed your pretty little bottom to him...."
"Oh yes Ma'am....please don't do that...."
"I mean if I invited him to see you like this.....I might invite him to let you suck his cock....and I'm sure you wouldn't want that would you Sissy?"
"Oh no Ma'am.....I certainly wouldn't want his big cock in my mouth under any circumstances...."
"And I suppose if I pulled your pretty panties down and offered your pussy to him that you wouldn't want that...."
"Oh no Ma'am.....I wouldn't want to feel his hard cock inside me....making me his bitch...."
"You wouldn't want to feel him pushing his hard cock deep inside you over and over and over?"
"Oh my god......I mean oh no Ma'am....it's the furthest thing from my mind...."
"Pulsing deep inside you....his hot cum leaking out of you while you suck his cock clean...I'm sure that's not what you had in mind when you put on those pretty panties today...."
"No Ma'am....it was the furthest thing from my mind...."
We both heard the doorbell....
"That's him now Sissy.....are you sure you don't want me to invite him in to see you in your prettiest panties....."
"Well.....I guess there's no harm in saying hello...."










1 comment: