Wednesday, August 19, 2020

No Kissing

It's pretty much a hard rule for me....I just don't kiss men....I 'll do pretty much anything else but I don't kiss them.....
When our wives arranged a "play date" for me and Steve Stephanie they told us to give them a good show.....
Even though we were released from our chastity we both knew better than to touch our sissy clits.....
The vibrators had fresh batteries and we were both enjoying them when our faces came so close together......I couldn't help myself.....with the vibe inside me making me feel so good and his her lips so close I kissed her with all I had and he she kissed me back and I came right then......
The wives were paying no attention....all of their attention was being spent on each other....so we both got to come that afternoon.....me, more than once....
And Stephanie really was a great kisser.....












No comments:

Post a Comment