Monday, August 31, 2020

Commentary

"Let's go to bed Sissy.....I want to cuddle up to that sweet little girly ass!!!!"
She'd always said that I had an ass that many real women would love to have....the first time she said it it wounded my fragile male ego....but my male ego is mostly long gone by now!!!!
"After you Sissy...."
She always did this....she made me walk ahead while she kept up a running commentary on how cute my ass was and what she wanted to do to me....in language that would make a construction worker blush!!!!
It embarrassed me but I loved it....and every step my hips would sway just a little more....
"That's it....shake it Slut....."
I think that between the clothes and the situation I could have cum in my panties right there....that's why she keeps me in the cage I guess....
Once we were in bed together she would run her hands over my cheeks before she would tell me what she wanted me to do......
The rest is private.....sorry....use your imagination!!!!












2 comments: