Thursday, August 20, 2020

Alone Together

There we were....alone together....the sexual tension building between us....I could feel him staring at my ass....and I shuddered a little thinking about last night when he had taken me and showed me what pleasure really was...
I wriggled a little...just enough to make him notice....and I heard him catch his breath....so I did it again.....without pretending this time.....this time I wriggled and wiggled....I gave him a full show.....
And then....
And then she came out of the bathroom and saw me grinding on the bed....
And saw his hard cock....
And she dropped her towel and came to the bed....
"Thanks Sissy....now you can go to your room....."
She took his glorious cock in her hands....
"I'll call you if I need any help with this....."
"Yes Ma'am....."













No comments:

Post a Comment