Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh no....not this time Sissy.....you're not going to seduce me this time.....every week you come home and I get in trouble with your wife....and she won't suck me....she won't fuck me.....all because of you!!!!"
"I'm sorry to hear that.....if you need some relief you know I'm available...."
"You see that's the problem....you're available whenever you're here....how am I supposed to keep it in my pants when you're here?"
"I don't know....but if you keep spanking me like this you're just going to have to give me your cock.....you're making me crazy!!!!"
"OK.....maybe to punish you I'll use both holes...."
"Spank me harder and tell me how you'll use me.....like your little whore...."
"I guess your wife won't be home for a little while maybe I could....."
"Please!!!! Fuck me!!!!! Please!!!!!"
"Well I guess it's OK....since you said please!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment