Saturday, August 8, 2020

Quarantine

Our neighbors granddaughter has been staying here for the summer and she seems to enjoy teasing me....I'm certain she's seen enough to know my status as a submissive sissy....and I've seen her having "over the fence" talks with my wife where they both spent a lot of time giggling like little girls!!!!
Yesterday I was out doing some yard work.....I was dressed in what could have passed as male clothes......denim shorts.....and a tank top.
Maybe the shorts were a little too short and a little too tight.....maybe the tank top in blue might have fooled someone but the pink made it obviously sissy.....not to mention the pink bra I had on underneath....
When I looked up there she was.....as always in a very revealing outfit....we exchanged greetings.....
I told her she looked really cute in her outfit.....I was hoping to sound like a man on the make......
She laughed and said that maybe I could borrow it to work in the yard......she said she'd mention it to my wife the next time she saw her.....
Just before she went back in the door she turned and smiled at me.....
"Your bra strap is showing Honey...."
I blushed as deeply pink as my bra and she went into the house.....
I wanted to run back into the house too but I still had so much to do......and I was thinking about how embarrassing it would be if my wife spanked me out here....where she could hear.....











No comments:

Post a Comment