Thursday, January 25, 2024

Just Like This

I don’t know which one of us enjoyed this the most.
It was so nice after a date to have my Kaaren soothe and clean me up afterwards. Plus I usually had another orgasm or two.
Kaaren was very talented with his tongue and very considerate too.
I’ve got my first date since my Sweethearts passing on Saturday but unfortunately Kaaren won’t be waiting when I get home.
Wish me luck!

Mrs K




"Yes Sissy, I rode his big cock just like this until he shot his hot cum inside me....now I want you to taste it Baby....I want you to lick up every drop!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. It's not a competition, but from an enjoyment standpoint...you won. Pleasure from a lover, pleasure when you got home... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life goals, for you both.

    here's hoping you have a wonderful time tomorrow.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete