Monday, August 17, 2020

Long Ago

I remember that time I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle for a week or so....my folks were going somewhere....I don't really remember where.....
I didn't mind staying with my relatives, in fact I looked forward to it!!!!
My cousin Maureen was about my age and she was a real girly girl.....no jeans for her....she was strictly a skirts and dresses girl!!!!
That alone made me more interested in staying with them than anything.....imagine being that close to that much femininity!!!!!
Then came that day when my Aunt asked me to go and get Maureen because dinner was ready......
I trotted up the stairs and I didn't knock.....I just barged in to her room and she wasn't dressed yet......for a moment we just stared at each other.....
She was wearing a very short full slip and her dress was laid out on her bed.....I was instantly hard!!!!
My face was flushing as I stood there....
She made no attempts to cover up.....
"What is it?"
"Your Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner's ready...."
"OK....is there anything else?"
"No....I guess not....."
"Alright then....do you mind if I finish getting dressed?"
"Oh.....no....I'm sorry.....I'll see you later....I mean downstairs....I mean we'll be having dinner....I'm not trying to....you know...."
"Oh my.....just relax.....you can help me zip my dress if you wait a second...."
"Oh....OK....I'd be glad to help....."

I think she knew right then that I was a submissive.....all I can say is that after that one incident she teased me relentlessly for the rest of my stay.....
Unfortunately, due to family issues we haven't talked in decades....but up until the day my wife put me in chastity...my cousin was featured prominently in my masturbation fantasies!!!!
And the next time I stayed there I got to try on that slip.....it was heavenly!!!!












4 comments:

  1. Good story! I also wish I looked as sweet as her in that lovely slip too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got to put that very same slip on I felt like a Princess!!!! I wonder sometimes about Maureen....she enjoyed teasing me so much.....I wonder if that carried on into her marriage....things being as they are I'll probably never know....
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete
    2. Kaaren, i think we need to hear about that next stay, although from your comments, i'm guessing Maureen didn't help you try it on?

      Delete
    3. No Sweetie....she wasn't there the next time I stayed over....and in just a couple of days I worked my way through her panty drawer and closet....it was heaven for me!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete