Saturday, August 22, 2020

Enjoyment

She thinks that I don't know....
We all have something that makes us want to come....
She loves to see me in the kitchen....in my uniform.....with my panties peeking out from under the petticoats.....
And as I totter out on my four inch heels, she needs to take care of business right there and then.....I listen at the door until she's done.....until she catches her breath....
When I come back into the kitchen the whole room smells of her.....my clitty reminds me of the cage and makes me a little uncomfortable......but when I look at her I just melt....she actually had an orgasm thinking if me....
She kisses me and goes to get dressed.....and I savor the sweet scent of her sex.....and I imagine what it would be like to be a real man and be able to please her....














2 comments:

  1. My wife would make me do that with my tongue like she does everyday when her lover isn't around and she has a real man fuck her.

    ReplyDelete