Monday, August 3, 2020

Hi Honey

"Hi Honey I'm home!"
"Great.....let me get you a drink and I'll have dinner ready in about a half hour...."
"Could you come in here a minute?"
She smiled as she listened to the clicking of his heels on the hardwood floor.....and when he came into the room and dropped a lovely curtsy she broke into a huge grin....
"You look very pretty today Sissy...."
"Thank you Ma'am....I always try to be pretty for you!!!"
"I know you do Sweetie.....I've brought you a present.....would you like it now or after dinner?"
"Now please...."
"Her you go Sissy...."
"Is that a...."
"Yes Sissy....it's a chastity cage.....I want to put you in it....."
"For how long?"
"Probably for the rest of your life Sissy.....maybe I'll release you now and then but basically it'll be forever...."
"Can I have one more cum before you lock it up.....please...."
"Alright Sissy....drop your panties and let me supervise.....you know you're going to have to lick up all the sissy cream...."
"Yes Ma'am.....I understand.....thank you Ma'am!!!"
"You're welcome Sissy....you know I spoil you...."














No comments:

Post a Comment