Friday, August 21, 2020

No More

"So you see Doreen....my husband's  not going to be fucking anyone anymore....especially not you!!!!"
"I see...."
"I just can't imagine how you got any pleasure from that little thing....and he always came too soon too!"
"Well it was better than nothing....and I've been getting plenty of nothing ever since I got married!!!"
"You mean that big black man hasn't...."
"He's gay....he didn't tell me till after we were married!!!!
"Aww that's a shame....well....my husband likes to wear my underwear although he thinks I don't know.....let's doll him up and invite your man over and we could have a little party....."
"That would be awesome.....and maybe you and I could cuddle together on the couch...."
"I don't see why not.....let's do it!!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment