Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Not This Time

"You know what Baby.....I'm tired of you coming here to play your little sex games that your wife doesn't know about....I don't think we should see each other anymore...."
"Alright....if that's the way you feel....just unlock me and I'll go...."
"Well you see....that's the thing.....I mailed the keys to your wife a couple of days ago....along with a letter about all your secret little things......"
"You did what!!!!"
"That's right....in fact we spoke on the phone.....she's waiting for you now.....she has those frilly pink panties ready for you and she got herself a nice new paddle that she's looking forward to breaking in....."
"How could you do this to me...."
"Honey.....you told me you like to be humiliated....so just say thank you...."
"Thank you....."















1 comment: