Thursday, December 19, 2019

Try it Yourself

Go on....I dare you....try it yourself....
Go put on your prettiest undies.....you know the really pretty ones....the special occasion ones....
Now spend the evening fluffing your wife's lover.....he's big so maybe spend some time choking trying to take him all as he and your wife laugh at you....
Then kneel in your her  bedroom and watch as he makes her cum on his big cock over and over.....
Then crawl between her legs and lick her clean.....take your time....you don't want to miss a drop....
Then.....when you're done.....then go to your sissy bedroom and try to sleep.....I bet you can't do it.....I know I can't.....I can't sleep and I can't cum and I lay there with the taste of them alive in my mouth!!!!
Sleep.....I bet you couldn't either.....















6 comments:

  1. Love the sexy garters and stockings, what a lucky gurl

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't sleep and I can't cum and I lay there with the taste of them alive in my mouth!!!!"

    Mmm, you sure know how to set a scene! I wonder, if we were to snuggle up and taste that cum on each other's lips, would that make it any easier to sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that idea will lead to another couple of sleepless hours!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes....but the cage kind of takes the fun out of that!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete