Thursday, December 12, 2019

Bad Back

I was pulling out Christmas Decorations and I stretched and twisted to reach for one of the boxes and my back went out!!!! Huge, huge pain.....the doctor said it doesn't appear to be anything serious and I should just avoid any heavy lifting for the next few days....
And here we are......if I ever had any doubts that she loved me....she spent over an hour just massaging my back.....I don't deserve her....really I'm not good enough for her....but she seems to think so.....so I'll just enjoy it for now....













4 comments:

  1. Let me know if she needs some help :)

    Sissy Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two hands good....four hands better!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Very sorry to hear about your back Kaaren - not nice but sounds like you are being very well cared fot. Daily pilates exercises help too and bet you'd look great in yoga pants :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pet....it's just one of those things....it happens...I turn one way and my spine turns the other...sleeping on a heating pad helps a lot and her massages just feel wonderful.....they really don't help all that much....but they feel really wonderful!!!!!
      I have several pairs of yoga pants....and I love how my bottom looks but they really don't do much to hide the cage....
      I never did Pilates....maybe I'll look into it....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete