Sunday, December 22, 2019

Walk of Shame

"Where's my dress?"
"You're wife took it with her when she left...."
"But what am I supposed to wear to get home....."
"That's not my problem Sissy.....just get your coat and go....I have things to do today!!!!!"
What a bastard.....he was a whole different guy when he was in my mouth last night....then it was.....oooooh sissy you're the best.....and ooooooh sissy take my cock....
now it was get your coat and get out......well just you wait mister.....just you wait and see if your stinky cock ever gets in my mouth again!!!!!
I grab my coat and go....and I wish I had bought a much longer coat.....but it was only seven blocks to home!!!!















4 comments:

  1. I would be in tears without my panties!

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had that happen. My wife made me walk 3 miles home in a leotard and tights one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo lo aguanto todo pero me parece un poquitin fuerte ir por la, cale asi mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete