Saturday, December 28, 2019

Bra Shopping

"Hi....my name's Jane and I live just a few doors down from you and I was wondering if you could help me?"
"Certainly Jane....what can I do for you?"
"Well you see.....I got in trouble at school....they said I need to wear a bra and I've never worn one before so I need some advice....."
"Well Jane, I think this is something you should talk to your Mom about...."
"Mom took off years ago....it's just my Dad and me and he really doesn't want to talk about it!!!! So I asked your wife and she was so nice but she said she was far too busy to help me....so she suggested that I talk to you...."
"To me?"
"Yes she said you love to wear bras and you'd be glad to help me...."
"Well I do know a couple of boutiques that  you could try...."
"Couldn't you come with me....I don't want to go by myself...."
"I'm not sure that would be proper.....I mean I barely know you...."
"But your wife said your cock was locked in chastity so you would be perfectly safe!!!!"
"My wife....what...."
"Let's go Sissy.....I need to get some bras and I want your opinion on them...."
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"
"Oh I like that.....say it again...."
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
I was going to have a long talk with my wife about this later.....but first Jane and I were going bra shopping!!!!

















1 comment: