Thursday, December 5, 2019

Happy

"I've been thinking about it all day Sissy....it's so unfair that you never get to cum while I have one lover after another that fill me up with their big cocks...."
"I just want you to be happy Sweetheart...."
"I know you do Sissy....so I was thinking that I'd take out the key and release you from your cage.....and maybe I'd take you in my mouth and swallow all of your sissy cream...."
"Oh my god.....that would be wonderful Sweetheart.....you haven't done that in years!!!!"
"Yes.....and then I could stroke your little clitty until it's hard again and maybe.....just maybe you could stay hard long enough to cum in my pussy....do you think you could do that, Sissy?"
"I would try so hard Sweetheart.....I would try to get inside you before I cum....I would try with all my heart...."
"But then....what if you couldn't....what if you spurted before you even got close to being inside me.....I know you'd be crushed by your failure....your complete failure as a man....your total inability to satisfy me as any other man could....and I'd hate to see you upset like that.....so let's just forget it.....I'll go put the key away.....now doesn't that make you feel better?"
"Feel better.....yes Ma'am...."












2 comments:

  1. What a tease. my wife does things like that too until I almost bust out of my cage then she brings me down to reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy bonita foto y me encanta el relato ami no me gusta hacer nada con mi esposa soy muy marica y muy femenina me gusta mas su amante

    ReplyDelete