Friday, December 6, 2019

Close to the Edge

"Please....please stop.....I'm going to cum!!!!!"
"Oops....that was a close one wasn't it Sweetie.....I think another couple of seconds and you'd be spurting your sissy cream all over yourself.....I'll be more careful next time.....we wouldn't want you to accidentally cum would we?"
"No Ma'am...."
"No Ma'am is right Sissy.....I'll give you a couple of minutes to get control of yourself then we'll start again.....isn't this fun!!!!"
"Oh yes Ma'am.....it's so much fun....."
"I knew you'd love it Sissy!!!"











2 comments:

  1. Ohh, that teasing, that anticipation, that feeling of riding the edge, it's soooo much better than just spurting and being done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even more gurly when she uses her wand on my cage.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete