Thursday, December 26, 2019

No Need

"Oh Sweetie....how you've grown since I last saw you....I hope all the pretty things I've brought for you to wear will fit you!!!"
"I hope so too....but what if they don't?"
"Don't you worry your little head about it....if they don't fit we'll just go shopping for something new for you....after all you're my prettiest nephew!!!!"
"I love when you visit Auntie!!!!"
"Me too....now....quick....strip down and let's start trying some of these frillies on...."
"Yes Ma'am!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Doesn't every sissy fantasize about such an Auntie?

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father's youngest sister....my Aunt Patty....she was so much closer to me in age than him.....she loved to tease me in a vaguely sexy way.....she once gave me a nightgown for Christmas...."by mistake"....
      She unfortunately died young....but I loved when she came to visit....I wish I could visit with her now and she could see how I grew up....
      I'll never forget when she said that we should dance to the music "after all we're all girls here!!!!"
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete