Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday ManCandy

As hard as it is to believe there are some people out there who don't care for that creamy goodness that we all love so much!!!
For those poor souls we could just say how sorry we are for them and walk away and let them go through life without it.....
But that would be cruel!!!!
So we just have to work harder to find a way to make them love it as much as we do....and a change in presentation could be just the thing!!!!
ManCandy!!!! No matter which way it's served it's still the best!!!!










3 comments:

  1. I find it is good in a cup and a stick as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make up my mind if I like it from my wife's pussy or right from her boy friends dick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy hermosa y exitante la foto y hos dire que ami me daigual limpiarle el coñito ami mujer que limpiarle la polla su querido ho su novio auque ami me gusta mas tener la polla en mi bocaa y saborearla

    ReplyDelete