Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sissy School - A Holiday Weekend Visit Home

"What!!! What do you mean you can't send the pink bus? Right now.....as we speak....my sissy husband has my boyfriends cock in her mouth.....again!!!!"
"I'm sorry but all sissy transportation is shut down for Christmas.....we'll be glad to pick him up on the 26th....."
"So I'm stuck with my sissy husband....who's just sucking and fucking any and all....until the day after Christmas???"
"To be fair....that's what we teach them to do.....I'm sure your boyfriend is enjoying himself....."
"A little too much.....by the time we go to bed he's too exhausted to give me anything...."
"I'm sorry Ma'am...but there's nothing I can do for you...."
"Alright.....I have to go......just send the bus first thing in the morning on Thursday!!!"













2 comments:

  1. That was so cute! I'm glad to hear the Sissy School finally pointing out you're only doing what they were paid to train you to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking. Sissy's are trained to suck cock so what's the problem. If you don't want your sissy husband to suck cock then put a plug in his mouth and pad lock it.

    ReplyDelete