Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"They put me in the chastity cage to discourage me while I was home....my wife has been complaining every week...."
"I know Sissy...."
"But maybe they should have put you in a cage instead of me....although I'm really glad they didn't...."
"Me too Sissy...."
"It's funny but the cage is making this more fun....."
"Quiet Sissy....she'll hear us!!!!"
From across the room we both were startled when she said....
"I heard you both five minutes ago......I called the pink bus and then I came to watch....and all I can say is you better be ready to fuck me as long and hard as you're fucking my sissy husband or you're in real trouble...."
I tried to follow their conversation but I was having a sissygasm and I couldn't concentrate on anything else!!!!!














2 comments:

  1. wuuuaauu que fotos mas exitantes y mas bonitas yo disfruto biendolas pues quiero ser yo el marica al que castigan

    ReplyDelete