Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Wife Has A Story To Tell

She suddenly realized who loved her more!
Her boyfriend was big and he fucked her without the slightest consideration for her pleasure, he would cum and pass out!
Her roommate, would always step in and slowly and lovingly clean up the mess while giving her one orgasm after another, until she had to push him away
And she would see him smiling, his face wet with her boyfriends cum, and hers too.
And he wouldn't want anything else from her.
He didn't try to fuck her, although she would have let him!
He didn't touch his little cock, although she would have understood!
He smiled at her and thanked her!
And she was in love!!!!
Still is....

Mrs. K














4 comments:

  1. That is so true. My wife can get fucked and have cum all over her and I am happy to clean it up and not expect anything in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are the most delightful couple, both equally lucky to have found each other

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Pet....
      I'm not sure why she has developed an interest in adding posts to my silly little blogs....but if it's what she wants then I'm more than happy to step aside for her...
      I usually find the pics for her....she says she just doesn't have the time to scroll through all that smut!!!
      So like everything else....I do the dirty work for her:)
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Perfect love story Mrs K.
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete