Thursday, August 26, 2021

Stephanie and Me

 We could hear them upstairs....our wives were enjoying themselves while Stephanie and I waited....as we were told to do....
We knew that there would be new humiliations....we'd heard the doorbell ring several times....we'd heard some of the voices....
"Is that Stan from down the block?"
"It sounds like him....but I'm not sure....did you hear Brian from the gas station?"
"I don't know him....but I'm pretty sure I heard Pete from the deli...."
"What do you think is going to happen to us?"
"I think we're going to get fucked by a bunch of men that we know!!!"
"Oh my god....do you think our wives would really do that?"
"I'm pretty sure mine would....what about yours?"
"Yeah mine would too....and probably record it to show to her girlfriends...."
"Kaaren?"
"What Steph?"
"Are you as turned on by this as I am?"
"Oh yes Baby....if it wasn't for the cage I'd already be cumming!!!"
"Glad I'm not the only one!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment