Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Love

I love women....really....I love everything about them....and I believe I should kneel and worship them as they deserve!!!!
I don't really love men....I like men....but I adore a hard cock....go figure....i wouldn't dream of kissing a man....but if he pulls his cock out I'll be on my knees in a heartbeat taking him in my mouth....licking his balls....sucking his cock....swallowing his cum!!!!
But I don't love men like I love women....you try to figure it out....two therapists couldn't do it and neither can I....
But then there's a man in a sexy little nightie....he's not really a man and he's not really a woman....the sissy is just like me.....and I could love that....my mouth filled with a sissy cock....my bottom filled with a sissy cock.....
It's just different.....I can't explain it....
It's not the clothes....although they're nice....
Being a sissy is more of an attitude....
I've met lots of sissies who've never ever slipped on a pair of panties....but they're still sissies....and I love them....
just the way it is....













3 comments:

  1. So true, Kaaren! It describes me, too! Maybe we can share a therapist. Especially if she dresses sexily...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted by all the therapists around here....it seems I'm a little complicated....but I've come to enjoy it!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. that is exactly why I want a sissy wife. everything girly and sweet , elegence, with cock balls, cum and sweet boipussy. yes please.

      Delete