Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Memories

One of the very first times I dressed outside was that time I stole a neighbors slip off of her clothesline....it was a pretty rural area and there were lots of places to hide....so I grabbed that pretty, lacy slip and hightailed it out of there....I decided to try it on, right there....outside!!!!
Sure I was scared but I was young and hormones overrule good sense...
I took off all my clothes.....I'd never ever been naked outside before and I took a moment to enjoy that feeling....but that wasn't why I was here....
I let the slip fall over my shoulders and felt the smooth nylon touching me....my hands slid over it....smoothing it against me as I had seen my mother and others do....
A slip was that one piece of female undies that even boys were allowed to see....at least they were back then....
I felt it all against my skin....with the added excitement of being outside....it was all too much...
Later that night....after the parents were asleep....I cleaned the huge stain away from the front of the beautiful slip....
Was it being outside or was it the soft nylon tickling my teenage body that made me erupt like that?
Did it even matter....
I don't think so.....

















2 comments:

  1. Loved wearing my mother's slips as a child....dreamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never understood why I was allowed to see all my female relatives getting dressed if they were wearing a slip....if they were in just a bra and panty there would be screaming and covering up....but wearing a slip...which most of the time I could see their bra and panties through....that was okay to let a little boy see....
      How many of us were started om our sissy ways by this???
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete