Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god Sissy....how many times do you have to suck my boyfriends cock before you've had enough?"
"Do you mean like today? Because this is only the second time today...."
"No I didn't mean today!!!! Wait....did you say this was the second time today!!! he'll have nothing left for me later!!!!"
"I'm sure he'll still be able to satisfy you....there were some weekends when I've sucked his cock a lot more than two times!!!"
"More than....never mind that....where is your top and bra....why are you showing off your flat chest to everyone?"
"Well...not everyone....just the two of you....and a couple of your neighbors....and that jogger....and...."
"Enough Sissy!!!! Go put something on and pack your things....I'm calling for an emergency pink bus pickup.....I'm telling the school that you're out of control!!!"
"You know if you tell them that, I'll be getting a spanking....maybe a paddling...."
"I'm sure you deserve it Sissy...."
"I'm sure too....thank you!!!"
She threw here hands up in the air and stormed into the kitchen to make the call....
"Are you going to finish me before you go Sissy?"
With a great big smile I told him....
"I always finish what I start!!!"
 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment