Saturday, August 21, 2021

Family

I don't have much contact with my family but I still keep in touch with my cousin Noreen....
She was one of the very few who knew about my secret sissy life....and she swore she'd never tell anyone....if we could play together.....I know it sounds wrong....but it was so nice to have another person who I could talk to about it all....
She loved to play dress-up games with me and make me jerk off for her....
We never had sex if that's what you're thinking about.....well not sex like...you know...regular sex....
You see Noreen had her own thing that she was into.....it had just been fingers when we were young...but later....when she came for a visit....she got to really fulfill her fantasies....with my wife's permission of course.....
 

 











2 comments:

  1. Noreen is quite sexy!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real Noreen had a sweet spot in her late teens where she could have been a cover girl...sadly that sweet spot didn't last...
      She's gotten a little chunky and her hair just seems limp and stringy no matter what she does to it....
      She never married and maybe that was because of her kinks...she's still pretty pleasant and has a killer sense of humor....
      Some lucky man would be fortunate to be bending over for her forever....I hope she finds him....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete