Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Cuckold

I may have given the impression that my cuckold life is crammed full (no pun intended) of sucking cocks and licking up cum and non-stop sex.....
Actually I spend most of my time alone in my sissy bedroom hoping that her date will be open-minded about her having a sissy husband....and waiting....
I spend a lot of time waiting and listening to my wife having sex with other men....and although it excites me, the cage prevents me from enjoying it too much....
I don't really mind because whether or not he wants me in the room...she will usually find some time to sneak into my room and let me give her a special goodnight kiss and give me  my taste of him....
Then I wait some more until I can sleep and then I wait some more to see if he's staying for breakfast or not....
So you see....I spend a very small percentage of my time with sex.....and a huge amount of my time just waiting....















2 comments:

  1. That is the life of a cuckold. I do the same thing a lot. Hearing my wife enjoy herself is worth it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The waiting is the hardest part
    Every day you see one more card
    You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
    The waiting is the hardest part"
    Tom Petty

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete