Saturday, August 21, 2021

Landscaping

Since it became apparent that we'd be staying in our current house for the foreseeable future she decided to redo the whole place....
It's been a hell of a mess.....every day there are workers tearing things down or putting things up.....
The kitchen is mostly done and the living room is coming along nicely....her home office is in shambles.....stripped to the studs.....waiting for the crew to come and do the wiring.;...
Most of our furniture is gone....and she's delaying deliveries until the work is done....
And with all these men working here every day the temptation has been almost overwhelming....but she has absolutely forbidden me to have any fun with them while this is going on....
That includes my appearance.....I have to try to look male in front of all these guys....
That's why I was so surprised when she had me dress in one of my uniforms and accompany her to the back yard....
"I'm meeting the landscaping contractor today Sissy....and I want my Sissy maid to come with me...."
"Are you sure Sweetheart?"
"Absolutely....all this remodeling is costing me a fortune....and so....I want you to help me negotiate a discount!"
"I'll do my best Sweetheart!!!"
"I know you will Sissy!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment