Sunday, August 1, 2021

Shy

We were both a little shy I guess....
Although our reputations preceded us...
I was a panty wearing sissy boy....
She was a blowjob queen...
But even so neither of us admitted how much we wanted this....
I longed to lick her ass and she longed for me to do it....
She finally took charge first and grabbed my hair and pushed me between her cheeks....
And now that the ice was broken we both admitted how much we loved it....
If only we'd been honest about it from the beginning....how much joy did we miss out on....















3 comments:

  1. That is so true. It wasn't until I did it to my wife and she was shocked at first but now she is hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats having your tongue in a pretty anus

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, what a good girl!

    ReplyDelete