Thursday, August 19, 2021

Ready

"Yes Sweetheart,,,I'm getting dressed as we speak..."

"I promise....I'll be ready...."

"Does he....does he know about me?"

"Is he interested?"

"I know....I'm a slut....but is he interested...."

"I mean will he want me to suck his cock....I can't make it any clearer than that!!!"

"I know....yes....I know it's up to you.....but will he let me....."

"Oh great!!! I can't wait....I'll be dressed and ready...."

"Thank you Sweetheart...."

"See you soon....bye!!!"










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always a pleasure to have you stop by Ms. Vanessa!!!
      If any of you haven't found her blog yet you really should go there right away....she has one of the most desirable bottoms it will ever be your good fortune to see!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete