Saturday, January 22, 2022

Yes Madam

"Jenkins....has my husband been properly prepared for his new role in the house?"
"Yes he has Ma'am."
"He understands that he will be the lowest ranking member of the household?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"He understands that he will service all the men as well as the women of the household?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"He understands that he must always present himself in frills and bows...he must be feminine at all times?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"Alright Jenkins....bring him in...."
"Yes Ma'am."
"So Henry.....do you have anything to say to me before you become the house slut?"
"I....uh...."
"Speak up Henry....I have guests on the way and I want to be sure you understand what's expected of you...."
"I understand Ma'am....I will be of service to any and all of your guests as they wish or as you direct...."
"And what do you have to say about that Henry....this is your last ever chance to voice an opinion...."
"I have only one thing to say Ma'am.....thank you....thank you a thousand times....I'm the luckiest man ever born!!!"
"Rightly so Henry...."















No comments:

Post a Comment