Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Dark Fantasy

She did this to me once....but she was pretty drunk at the time and I'm sure it was unintentional.
She even apologized to me the next day....and she blushed.....and I haven't seen her blush since....well I can't even remember!!!!
The thing is that this is one of the few things we haven't really talked about...she likes it when I give her a lick after she pees in the toilet.....and so do I...
We're both very open about our fantasies but she's never asked me about this and I've never asked her....
But I would if she asked me....
And I hope that one day she does....
















3 comments:

  1. That is amazing. It hasn't happened very often but the few times my wife did that to me was like nothing I ever experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both Kaaren. i drink Owner's on a regular basis but am always given it in a glass, not direct from the source...would love to.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete