Saturday, January 15, 2022

Asking For A Little Tech Support

No...it's not a clever title to a sexy post.....I really need some help from someone....
I'm having a problem on my blog that is driving me crazy and I hope someone out there is computer savvy enough to help me out....
For the past few weeks I haven't been able to comment or reply to comments on any of my blogs if I'm logged into it....I can comment across the blogs OK from one of the others....for instance I can comment on blog A from blog B or C....and the same applies across all three of my blogs!!!!
I'm using the latest version of the Firefox browser and I like it....so if your suggestion is to use Chrome or something you can forget it.....
I haven't changed anything on my end so it must be either Blogger or Firefox that changed something!!!
I don't have the same problem on Safari on my Ipad....but I hate typing on my Ipad when I have this lovely full size keyboard sitting here....
Anyone have any ideas?
Please respond here if you can help!!!
Thanks
Kaaren











4 comments:

  1. The usual first step is clear cache and history in the browser. Second would be to see if cookies are enabled, it's how a site remembers you. Reload or reset firefox to default.

    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleared the cache and that seemed to do the trick....for now at least....thanks so much for the help!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Hi Kaaren - afraid i am a tech numpty but wondered if this thread might help at all? https://support.google.com/accounts/thread/5361543/why-am-i-suddenly-having-trouble-commenting-on-my-own-blog-and-some-other-blogger-blogs?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See above....it's fixed for now....thanks for the help Sweetie!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete