Tuesday, January 18, 2022

All Hers

I had this pic and I offered it to my wife and asked her if she wanted to write something about it....

When I was just a girl, I loved to read.
And what I read fueled my many fantasies!
I always imagined the hero, the big manly hero, wearing girls undies under his clothes.
I don't know why or when this started but I can tell you it's one of my oldest fantasies!
Before I knew anything about sex, before I lost my virginity, before all of that I dreamed of boys wearing panties, just like mine!
Robin Hood, wore panties under his tights!
Long John Silver, in my dreams, he was more swishy than the author intended!
Nancy Drew needed to put the Hardy Boys in dresses!
I always loved sweet boys who would be feminine for me.
And I got so lucky when I first met "Kaaren", although it took a while for us both to realize it!
Mrs. K
 



 













1 comment: