Thursday, January 20, 2022

Mr. Jenkins

"Mr. Jenkins....several women have complained that you are walking around the office with a hard penis in your pants....although looking at you now I can't see how they even noticed that little nub.....do you have anything to say for yourself?"
"No Ma'am....it's just that....I really can't control it...."
"Obviously.....so to avoid any further "control" problems, I want you to report to the company nurse where you'll be fitted with a locked chastity cage in an appropriate size for your little member...."
"But what about when I'm home.....and I want to....."
"To what? To stroke that little thing.....it's a nasty habit and you'll be better off without it!!!"
"But....I have a girlfriend....what about when we want to be.....together...."
"I've spoken to her.....she supports my decision....she says she can never tell when you're inside her anyway so she won't miss it.....besides she has several male friends who can control themselves and she doesn't have to guess when they enter her!!!!"
"But...."
"The nurse will give you the keys to the lock on your cage....you are to give one to me for safekeeping and your girlfriend gets the other one....and she has to call me on my personal cell phone to make certain you have complied...."
"How long do I have to wear it?"
"We'll review your case soon.....maybe three or four months.....now go!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment