Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I Told You

As her lover sat and watched she forced the big black cock into my mouth....
Well that's not exactly true.....she didn't force me to do anything...except to pretend I didn't want to wrap my lips around that glorious cock!!!!
So I put on a show for him and dutifully sucked that cock till it exploded in my mouth....I even let some of that tasty cum dribble down my chin....I put on a great performance in my opinion just so she could tell her lover....
"I told you my husband would suck a cock for me!!!!"
He nodded....impressed....then took her to the bedroom.....
I looked up into our black guest's eyes....
"Again?"
He smiled....
Well....maybe the first few times were for her but I have to admit I've acquired the taste....
















No comments:

Post a Comment