Saturday, January 15, 2022

Somehow Not

"Sissy....come in here...."
I had almost dozed off....she was having fun with the couple down the street....he was handsome and his wife was stunning....but I wasn't invited to play so I went to bed....I would"clean up" in the morning.....
I was in my flannel jammies....the pink ones with puppies and kittens...when I padded into our her bedroom....
Imagine my surprise when I saw him on her bed dressed in pretty undies....my pretty undies!!!!
"He thought it would be fun to have you suck his cock while he was dressed in your silky things Sissy....and we thought that would be fun too....you don't mind do you?"
"Of course not Sweetheart....I'd love to suck his cock...."
And I did....I pulled my panties aside and sucked his cock....and they were all amused and happy....
And somehow....even dressed as we were....him in bra and panties and me in flannel pj's....somehow....I was still the only sissy in the room!!!















1 comment:

  1. Maybe not he may be on his way to being a sissy and just doesn't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete