Friday, January 28, 2022

My Hair

I have been growing out my hair for years and years and it reaches easily to the middle or lower part of my back.....
I'm a natural blond but I will admit to doing a little coloring lately....
She loves my hair.
She plays with it....she braids it...she styles it....I feel like her life size Barbie doll....
But what she particularly enjoys is when my long hair brushes her thighs as I offer her pleasure....
She loves it....and she tells me she likes to think of me as her lesbian slave....
I do too!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It takes a lot of time to keep it looking nice....and an enormous amount of products!!!
      My wife balks sometimes about what I spend but then she pulls it and guides my face down to where I make her happiest and everything else is forgotten...at least for a while!!
      I was just now imagining tickling your lovely thighs with my long hair while I explore your pretty panties!!!!
      Sigh....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete