Saturday, January 29, 2022

Nothing Like It

 Honestly....there's nothing like it....nothing I can compare it to....
When someone else pulls your panties down.....the submissive thrill....the sweet humiliation....oh my god....if it wasn't for the cage I'd have cum in seconds!!!!
When it's her lover....feeling his hands on you....in such an intimate way....oh!!!!!
He pulls your panties down while your wife whispers to you that he's going to make a real woman out of you....that he's going to fuck you deep and slow so that she can just watch your face....
And you lie there....as he pulls those tight panties down over the soft curve of your bottom...and you want it so badly that you could cry....
There's nothing else like it!!!!

















2 comments:

  1. When my wife's BF pulls my panties down it's because he's about to spank me and make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His firm manly hands on my bottom. I wiggle when he gives my bottom a few smacks. Yes, yes, yes - please take me

    ReplyDelete