Saturday, January 8, 2022

All The Work

Have you ever sucked a cock?
I mean really sucked a cock....
Getting his softie out of his pants and getting to work on it?
Most guys take a while....
Sure some are ready to pop right away....that would be me....I was rarely able to last long enough in her hand to even get to her mouth,,,but I digress....
Most guys take a while....like I said before....and no matter how many cocks you've had in your mouth....your jaw gets tired after a while....
You use your hands a lot to keep things going but really....it's hard to suck a guy from soft to cumming....
So I really don't mind when they take over and just use my mouth....
It sounds terrible, I know! But it gets the result you wanted while giving your jaw a rest!!!!
And as a sub....it just makes me feel like a little slut.....
And that's part of why I enjoy sucking cocks in the first place!!!!













2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since i last did and i confess i miss it

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked this guys cock once and he was huge and my jaw was starting to hurt after about 10 minutes of sucking. It seemed like forever before he shot his load.

    ReplyDelete