Friday, January 31, 2020

What We Want

He comes to my Sissy bedroom and my wife trails along behind him....she likes to watch just as much as I do.....
She settles down in my comfy reading chair as he watches me lube myself up.....and they both smile as I put some lube on him as well....really you can never have too much....
I get up on my hands and knees and he slips inside me....all three of us gasp!!!!
He slowly picks up the pace until he's slamming into me.....
I'm moaning as he uses me.....
And then I feel him unload his hot cum inside me.....
We don't cuddle or whisper sweet nothings to each other....and we certainly don't kiss!!!
We....all three of us....got exactly what we wanted and I can have all the afterglow I want....but neither of them will be involved.....I hear them chatting and laughing as they head to the shower together.....I'm left alone and feel his seed dripping out of me....and I realize that I don't remember his name....I'll ask her what it is later....maybe....I really don't care.....















2 comments:

  1. Oh...my....Gosh!! The feelings of shame, humiliation, surrender, and excitement...all swirling around!! Kiss, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. soy muy mariquita y muy cuernudo ojala tubiese un macho asi encima demii que buenoo

    ReplyDelete