Saturday, January 4, 2020

I Don't Think So

"Oh no.....I don't think so...."
"Did you just say no to me Sissy.....you are not allowed to say no to me......if you ever want to get out of that cage.....if you ever want another orgasm.....ever....then you don't ever say no to me!!!!"
"But I can't....everyone will see...."
"Listen up Sissy.....if my best friend wants you to be a bridesmaid, then you're going to be a bridesmaid.....just get used to the idea......"
"But the dress is so....."
"Dammit Sissy.....I know it's horrible.....all bridesmaid dresses are horrible....but you'll wear it and you'll smile!!!! This is my friends special day and you had better be happy or I swear you won't cum for a decade and you won't sit for a month!!!!!"
"Well I guess it's not so bad....."











7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a bridesmaid in such a slutty dress! Which way to the 'receiving' line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember, bridesmaids dresses are designed to make the bride shine even more by making her friends hideous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife has been a bridesmaid several times and she enjoys making me wear the dresses and model them for her....I love wearing dresses but OMG....some are just too much!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Kaaren... ooh, that sounds delightful! What are just "too much" do you think!? Hee!!! sara

      Delete
    3. Generally I love the satin and bows....but the big pouf shoulders and the giant bows at the waist....and the generally insane colors....
      She has one that incorporates all of these and is in a retina burning shade of lime green....
      I think that in my life it's possibly the most horrible dress I have ever tried on!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  4. Hee hee.. I guess I'll have to do it then! :) sara

    ReplyDelete