Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Once Upon A Time

The first time I went down on her I wanted to slip my tongue back to her sweet little asshole....but I didn't want her to think I was some kind of pervert....even though I was probably the most perverted person she'd ever met!!!!
Later I found out that she was so hoping I would lick her little rosebud but she didn't want me to think she was some kind of pervert....even though she was probably the most perverted person I'd ever met!!!!
But later....once we were honest....she didn't just enjoy it....she insisted on it....and I gladly complied.....one of the many reasons we're a happy couple that have outlasted so many of our friends marriages!!!!
















3 comments:

  1. para mi es un placer y me exita mucho sentir el calor el sevor y el olor del coño de mi mujuer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though they both want it, they can still pretend that she's dominating him. He might have to crawl along behind her, begging for the honor of worshipping her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to spend a lot of time in that position.

    ReplyDelete