Friday, January 10, 2020

Adult Books

The Sissy came in the door and as it often happens in adult book stores, many of the men turned to see....
The Sissy was nervous and had a small paper in her hand.....obviously a shopping list...
Several of the men in the shop caught her attention....but she stuck to her task....
The outfit was so feminine and it left her panties plainly in view....
The Sissy's hand was shaking as she selected several DVDs and checked the titles against her list.....
The Sissy was so obviously nervous that it just about broke my heart....
But as I was moving to help her my wife stopped me.....
"Didn't you love it when I sent you here in a short dress?"
"Yes but look....she's so scared....she's shaking....."
"And later.....she'll be reliving this and enjoying every moment....."
And I couldn't argue with that.....and we turned back to the anal toys that we were shopping for.....
I kept an eye on her though.....and when she went to the video booths in the back half of the shop most of the men in the store followed along....
My wife selected the toys she wanted for me and when we left we saw a very well dressed woman sitting in her car laughing as she looked at her phone....
My wife smiled....
"Remember Sissy.....I did the same thing!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment