Friday, January 3, 2020

Things Are Different Now

Yes she once had me standing by her bed while her lover pounded her sweet pussy with his impossibly big cock.....
Yes she had humiliated me in front of her lover by exposing me as a panty wearing sissy in chastity as I meekly stood there blushing while he laughed.....
But that was then....things are different now!!!!
Now I don't have to stand there anymore....
Now I have to kneel there while he fucks my wife....it really makes quite a difference!!!














10 comments:

  1. Kneeling is quite humbling. Don't we love it though?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....it's so much better when I'm on my knees!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. It is all part of being a Sissy.

      Delete
  2. Kneeling puts him in a good position for clean-up duties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get to watch. My wife's boyfriend stayed over last night and they are in her bedroom going at it right now while I type and listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My desire is that Cuckolds should never be allowed to watch.

      Delete
  4. How damn humiliating... and fun! sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. muy lindos comentarios y la foto es perfecta ami me pasa algo parecido primero mi muer y su novio tienen una relcion ellos solos y despues me llaman ami para divertirse conmigo y me hacen disfrutar muchoami me encanta la humillacion

    ReplyDelete