Thursday, January 9, 2020

Her Smile

I sat down at a table to wait for my wife to join me and after ordering a cocktail I took in the surroundings,,,,,then I saw her....
She was beautiful with a dress slit up to there,,,,she had gorgeous legs and an even more gorgeous smile....
I'm not much of a flirt....mostly because my wife spanks me for flirting, but I had about twenty minutes before I expected her....so I picked up my drink and walked to the bar...
"Hi.....I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile!!!!"
"That's very nice of you to say...."
"So why the big smile?"
"Mostly because I saw your panty line through your pants...and from the gingerly way you sat I'm guessing you're plugged too...."
"Oh I.....uhhh...."
"Are you meeting someone tonight?"
"My wife...."
"Does she know about you coming on to other women...."
"I wasn't....."
"Well I think I'll join you and we'll let her decide....."
"Please...."
"You don't have to beg me....unless your wife enjoys that.....order me a drink and tell me all about what kind of pretty undies you're wearing!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment