Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god Sissy....what are you doing?!?!?!"
"Just.....ohhh...doing my homework Sweetheart!!!!"
"Why are you doing it on my new leather sofa Sissy....why are you doing it with my gardener!!!!"
"Well you yelled at me when your boyfriend helped me and you yelled at me when I used your bed...."
"I don't want my new sofa covered in his cum Sissy...."
"I know Sweetheart......that's why I asked him to wear a condom this time...."
"Oh that's good....wait....what do you mean this time?"
"Well this is our third time around....and after the first two I tried my best to lick it all up....but there might be a small stain...."
"Dammit Sissy.....for the first time I was going to sit back and watch the show....but now I want to see what you did to my new sofa.....finish up and pack your bag....I'm going to call the pink bus right now to come and get you.....you'd better hope that there's no lasting damage......!!!"











1 comment:

  1. Well, who would know better than a gardener how to plow, and how to use a ho?

    ReplyDelete